Monday, February 13, 2012

Hobby Update

Alas the past year many things have happened in our lives. Weddings, deployments, new puppies, etc. That being said I thought it would be smart to bring back a quick update on my hobby frivolities.

1) Tyranids - I have done some painting on the bugs over the past few months. I finished base coating all the models I have assembled, as well as completing my Tervigon, Tyrannofex, a group of Raveners, a Mawloc, and now I'm finishing up my Swarmlord. Next up will be to finish some Termagants and Hormagaunts.

2) Rohirrim - I have almost completely finished painting all my LOTR figs. I have about 20 figs left mostly characters that I will rarely use (Boromir, Gandalf, etc.) That means in the past year I have painted roughly 80 figs.

3) Wood Elves - I have started putting the finishing touches on my converted Treekin unit. I have 3 finished now with a plan for 3 more. I also pulled out my converted Treeman which is in the early stages of construction.

4) Eldar - I pulled out my casting gear and have begun to setup for my first casting of the custom bases that I constructed.

Cheers!

No comments: