Monday, December 6, 2010

(Cricket sounds)

Sooo,

I haven't heard or seen any new updates from anyone recently so I guess I will start. 40k wise I haven't had much spare time to get any more painting done. With my recent move to the Olympia/Lacey area I am just now getting resettled. On top of the fact that work is starting to get a bit more busy this month my painting time has been severely reduced.

The only thing I have worked on is my Tyrannofex which I worked on over Thanksgiving. It is about 75% complete with a good 4 more hours of work left to go. (sigh)

Over the break B and I managed a few games which ended with a Victory with the Nids and a close fought draw for the second game.

My list building/play testing is still being tinkered with.

What about you guys??

3 comments:

Farseer Ra'uthan said...

Bought some scorpions and contemplating seer councils :)
Otherwise December is going to be hella busy. :(
Parties every weekend! whoop whoop!
During the week though it's been SC2. (and no I'm not buying Cataclysm...enough with the crack)

J said...

Yes, yes, sorry. I actually have been working on a few things but honestly my life is work and sleep right now.

Candidates graduate this Friday so that means tomorrow is the last day until January 9th that I have to wake up at 0350!

But even after that is done I've got winter break in two weeks (San Diego) which will be nice but also means no painting (but there will be Bloodbowl!).

On the note of Bloodbowl I am (hopefully) getting a mini in the mail soon to use as a minotaur for my nephew's chaos team. I've got two weeks to build and paint it! GAME ON!

I'll post something after the break or possibly when the new year rolls around. Until then, Merry Christmas, Happy FREAKIN' New Year!

Brewmaster said...

Not buying Cataclysm... ha!

You ARE using the 10 day free trial though.... I have bets that you will get back into it, but that's just me.