Thursday, August 12, 2010

Adding Images

To like pictures we have Picasa, Flickr, or Photobucket. For pure functionality purposes I say we use Picasa as it links through our Google accounts already.



For example:




I've added my Avatar of Quetzalcoatl linking through Picasa. Pretty easy. In addition I will be starting to make my own posts here. If we want to divide them into different sections over time, awesome, otherwise let's just start throwing things in here.

Also, pictures! Lots and lots of pictures!

1 comment:

Brewmaster said...

Cool! I will definately have to start posting pictures now!

I have been out of the habit of warhammer for a few weeks but I am starting to feel the urge again. The question remains whether to paint, paint, or.... paint. Hmmmm... I think I will choose converting instead.