Friday, August 27, 2010

New High Elves confirmed, and Dark Eldar rumors...

So it appears that the High Elves are going to get more love.

Just when I thought that the Island of Blood would provide plenty of excitement for HE owners with the new Ellyrian Reavers, Swordmasters, and Seaguard, it appears that their are now 4 more plastic kits en route.

Say hello to new plastic Dragon Princes, Shadow Warriors, White Lions, and Pheonix Guard! Basically the entire HE model range will be (correct me if I'm wrong) plastic! That is awesome!!

I am jealous! Now the HE's have plenty of ways to convert/customize an army.

Also I have heard that the next big release coming October/November/December time frame is going to be Dark Eldar!!

I have heard that the entire model range is getting revamped with 6 new plastic kits and 2-3 new metal blisters. As far as rules go I hear 2 strong rumors that would appear to lean toward truth.

1) Poisoned weapons!! Pretty much all their weapons are rumored to be poisoned....... ......
2) The army will get stronger/receive benefits the more it kills on the battlefield.

That pretty much sums up the rumor mill.

Discuss...

3 comments:

J said...

For starters I am THRILLED about the Dark Elves FINALLY getting an update. It gives me hope that my Necrons may get a codex update in the next 8 years.

Wait that just made me really scared.

Whatever.

High Elves getting plastic models (finally)! Let's see I think that is everything except for the great eagles in plastic now! Too bad I've already bought everything in metal!

Maybe I'll sell the army and start over someday?

J said...

Also, when are the wood elves getting some love?

Brewmaster said...

Wood Elves don't seem to get much love from GW.... :(

Along with Tomb Kings we have the oldest army book around and we are desparately in need of an update and new plastic kits.