Monday, September 27, 2010

Dark Eldar Models!!

Check out the GW site for some pics of the new DE models!! Damn they look awesome!!


(adding pictures ~J)
As GG said, 'Daaaaamn!' Makes me wish I actually followed-through with my wish to start a Dark Eldar force. Honestly though, what held me back (besides the outdated rules) was how ridiculous some of the models looked. The only thing that interested me were the jet bikes and the raider ships.
Now though, I mean just so much better. It looks sleek and dark, full of sharp edges but no absurd gigantic spikes. I'll search for more pictures to add here later.
(2010-09-30) Adding more! ~J








5 comments:

J said...

GG - I added some pictures. I'll look for more. These guys look fantastic.

Man oh man, I hope they did justice to the rules!

Farseer Ra'uthan said...

Me too! Makes me want to start an DE army :D

Brewmaster said...

(facepalm).....

Yea... and I think I want to start a Blood Angels army!!! :)

Brewmaster said...

They also added pics showing the Mandrakes, Raiders/Ravagers, Wyches, & Incubi.

J said...

Added more pictures.